Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Polkadots and Stripes


    My Baby turned 1  last November 6, 2010.. as a mom i want all the best for my first baby’s birthday party.  I’ve come up with an idea of a Polkadot and Stripes theme for his party, but the problem is my resources and supplies, knowing here in muscat it is very difficult to find shops that has party needs. 



     I used to recycle some of old papers and make it as cupcake toppers, with my baby’s face printed in circles. I used barbecue stick as a topper’s stick and made a big 3 layered cupcake holder, covered with blue polkadots and stripes wrapper.
 

    My souvenir was a custom-made personalised coloring book with prints of different characters, wherein i put colored pencils, pogs and stickers to make it more colorful then packed in a clear plastics with laundry clips on top. I cooked this milk powder wrapped in colored plastic, as favors for grown-ups and i packed it in a clear container. 





      My friend, Eloi helped me in Balloon designing.  She made an arc of balloon in different colors, with flowers and she filled the kid’s pool with different colors of balloons.



No comments:

Post a Comment